ιм. Jiиģ jønG ♫ don't copy what's mine!!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS
I'M SO SORRY ALL!!
SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE CBOX!
I'M TRYING TO FIX IT!
HELP MEEHH


Letter to HIM ♥

Share

when u said we're over,
i gonna cry..
u said we're separated n not for each other..
i try to understand..
u said tt u stiLL Love me..
even,
i stiLL can say, i Love u, i miss u
n i stiLL get jeaLous..
u said tt ure stiLL mine
even we're separated..
u said,
just act Like nothing happened
I'M SO HAPPY!!
i can stop thinking,
how much i Love you..

when u changed ur photo, with "i'm sorry =C"
i think, it's for me..
im happy..
u said tt u miss me, tt u Love me ♥


POOR ME!
n i just reaLized..
u even Never Love me..
ur "i'm sorry =C" is not for me..
u Love another girL..
A girL tt u reaLLy Love,
tt u reaLLy think,
tt near to u..
u even cry for her, not for me..


now i know,
i dont have any right again..
to say tt i Love u, tt i miss u..
n i can't get jeaLous to u =C

so, the onLy one wat i can do is support u!
C=
i hope u'LL be happy with her..

Like my promise..

You may meet a girL, better than me, funnier than me, and more beautiful than me.. but just remember 1 thing.. ♥i'LL aLways be there for you, when she Leave you♥ C=
i'LL aLways Love you
*mua 



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comment:

Post a Comment